Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Toy!

photo of the day #144

yesterday I got one of my new toys a LumiQuest Softbox III, I am pretty excited about this new little toy and look forward to getting some use out of it! Since I am pretty much the laziest photographer EVER I like its small portable size and its ability to quickly allow me to attach it to my speedlight.

I learned about this tasty toy while attending the 2011 Flashbus Tour with David Hobby and Joe McNally. If you ever get the chance to attend this event I would highly recommend it... Dave and Joe work well together and share lots of knowledge nuggets to make you more better!


144 of 365
strobist info:
LP120 1/4 pwer camera left lumiquest softbox
fired with RF 602
camera info:
1/20s . f.6.3 . ISO 200 . 90mm


No comments:

Post a Comment