Wednesday, May 18, 2011

1/365

Yesterday's daily picture...


So did I mention that I currently challenging myself to take new picture everyday? Of course not... haha! Well I am, and the project is commonly called a '1/365' or 'photo a the day' (mostly365) and the goal or point of torturing on's self in such a manner could be any number of things depending on the theme of the project. Mine is just to take a new picture everyday, I try to get them posted each day as well but as of late I have been finding this project becoming a chore and finding inspiration to take the photo is also escaping me.

BUT I will soldier on and do my best I have been wanting to try this and complete a 1/365 project for a few years now and I think its helping more then its hurting so that cant't be a bad thing right?

Here is a link to my 1/365 gallery on flickr --> http://bit.ly/mSG79B


No comments:

Post a Comment